The universal air sampling smoke detector
The universal TITANUS PRO∙SENS® is WAGNER’s best-selling air sampling smoke detector. Depending on the situation, the one or two detector modules (each with a one-stage alarm) can be set to sensitivity levels as high as 0.015 % Lt/m on their primary alarms. The highly modular air sampling smoke detection system offers solutions for both simple and highly specialised areas of application.
WAGNER’s TITANUS PRO∙SENS® air sampling smoke detector is designed to monitor large areas of up to 5,760 m². Thanks to a combination of innovative High Power Light Source (HPLS) technology and patented LOGIC∙SENS fire pattern recognition, the TITANUS PRO∙SENS® provides maximum sensitivity and security against false alarms even in difficult environmental conditions.
- The TITANUS PRO·SENS® monitors rooms and equipment using two detector modules in a dual-detector dependency configuration.
- Additional alarm indicators can be connected as desired.
- The number of air sampling points can be freely adapted to individual circumstances (up to 1 x 100 or 2 x 72 points).
- A range of DIN EN 54-20 certified accessories provides even greater modularity, thus making the TITANUS PRO·SENS® air sampling smoke detector an even more cost-effective option.
- It is available in Standard, SILENT (23 dB (A) and up, for noise-critical areas) and Cold Storage (for temperatures as low as -40 °C) versions—a specific fire protection solution for any area of application.
- TITANUS® PipeXpress Project planning and configuration is fast and secure.
- The plug-and-play system makes commissioning quick and easy.
Equipment and usage features