Providing computer systems and data centres with risk-appropriate protection means suppressing fires quickly and effectively, without leaving residue. Novec™ 1230 deprives the fire source of heat energy, which quickly extinguishes the fire. Novec™ 1230 is not electrically conductive, and requires less space to store extinguishing agent supplies.
1. Air sampling smoke detector system: continuously analyses the room air actively by taking air samples and detects even minimal smoke production as early as possible.
2. Pressure relief: Prevents an impermissible rise in pressure when the extinguishing zone is being flooded
3. Gas extinguishing nozzles: Distribute extinguishing gas uniformly throughout the extinguishing area
4. Smoke detectors: Monitor the extinguishing zone and send an alarm to the extinguishing control panel if smoke is detected
5. Acoustic and optical alarm devices: Ensure that everyone is able to evacuate the protected area during the preliminary warning period
6. Fire detection / extinguishing control panel: Processes fire detection signals, triggers alarm and floods the extinguishing zone after the specified pre-warning period
7. Extinguishing cylinders: Novec™ 1230 is supplied in liquid state in extremely space-saving containers of up to 140 litres with a 42 bar nitrogen cushion