An air sampling smoke detector with a full range of features
The TITANUS TOP·SENS® is an air sampling smoke detector with all the bells and whistles. It has all the features of the PRO·SENS®, plus a network card slot to allow network capability via Ethernet / SNMP connection. This premium product includes a bar graph to display smoke density levels in the event of fire.
Thanks to a combination of highly sensitive HPLS optical technology and LOGIC.SENS fire pattern recognition, the TITANUS TOP∙SENS® combines maximum sensitivity and maximum security against false alarms in rooms as large as 5,760 m². A second detector module can be used to create a dual detector dependency setup, or to monitor a second area independently. Each detector module can be configured with up to three alarm levels. An additional connection socket makes parallel display possible.
- The TITANUS TOP·SENS® features a graded alarm-activation concept with up to three alarms per detector module.
- Smoke levels can optionally be displayed on the unit as a bar graph.
- The pipe network can be configured with up to 1 x 100 or 2 x 72 air sampling points.
- An extensive range of DIN EN 54-20 certified accessories allow operators to tailor their systems to their individual needs.
- The system’s modular design makes it a customisable and cost-effective solution.
- Versions for noise-critical areas (23 dB (A) and up) or cold storage (as low as -40 °C) are available as well.
- TITANUS® PipeXpress Secure project planning and configuration is just five mouse clicks away.
- The plug-and-play design saves time on commissioning.
Equipment and usage features
Areas of application